Who are we?
You can contact us by email via email@example.com. You can also contact us by post via our registered office address which is 2 St James Street, London, SW1A 1EF.
Information which we may obtain about you
We ask visitors to our site who register with us to supply us with personal information. The types of personal information we may collect and process from you include:
- information that you provide by filling in the registration form on our site. This will include your name, email address, phone number, country of residence and details of your budget, the size of property you are interested in and the source of your enquiry;
- if you contact us or our agents via our site, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you;
- details of your visits to our site; and
- information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and security reasons and to collect aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
What we do with your information
We may use the personal information you supply to us via our site for promotional purposes which includes:
- responding to requests which you have submitted via our site and to deal with on-going matters relating to such requests;
- sending you marketing information on our property developments;
- sending you information on future phases of our property developments;
- keeping you informed of any activities undertaken by us which we believe may be of interest to you; and
- presenting content from our site in the way that we consider most effective.
- Your details will also be used for progressing the purchase of property from us or members of our company group. We have a legal bases for using this information because you have decided to enter into a contract with us, or are taking steps to enter into a contract with us.
The legal bases for our promotional communications
- We may use your personal information to send you updates (by email, text message, telephone or post) about our products, including exclusive offers, promotions or new products. We will only do this when you have consented to this via our forms online. Please note that we will use third party agents such as Jones Lang LaSalle to undertake marketing on our behalf as set out in the forms.
- We may receive your details other than via online channels (e.g. from our sales offices). We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal information for promotional purposes (see above). In this case, we do not usually need your consent to send you promotional communications unless you have objected to us contacting you.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by contacting us using the details above or using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails.
- We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further products in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
Transmission of personal information outside EEA
In some cases we may be required to disclose your personal information to comply with legal requirements and requests from government agencies. We may also disclose your personal data to our group companies (such as Conductor Marketing Limited and JLL) who will use your information for the purposes set out above, or to third parties:
- who provide us with services, where we need to in order to provide you with any information that you have requested. For example, we may need to disclose your personal data to our property agents or our PR advisers;
- where we consider that we need to in order to comply with any law or regulation, where we suspect that any criminal offence may have been committed, to protect our rights, property or safety or that of others and in any circumstances where we consider that we are permitted to do so by law or regulation; and
- where that third party is a professional adviser to us or any of our group companies.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will keep your personal information while you have an account with us or where we are providing products or services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- to show that we treated you fairly; and/or
- to keep records required by law.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of personal information.
Your Privacy Rights
Data protection laws give you a number of rights as set out below. If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us (using the details above), with details allowing us to confirm your identity.
- Access: you may request access to a copy of your personal information.
- Withdraw Consent: where our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Rectification: you may ask us to rectify any inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Erasure: you may ask us to delete the personal information we hold about you, where there is no reason for us to continue to hold your information.
- Portability: you may ask us to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format, or you can ask us to send your information in this format to another controller.
- Object: you may object to our processing of your personal information.
- Restriction: you can ask us to restrict the personal information we use about you where you have asked for it to be erased or where you have objected to our use of it.
If you are not happy with the way in which we process your personal information, or the way in which we handle any request by you to exercise your privacy rights, you may make a compliant to the ICO by visiting their website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or on 0303 123 1113.
Cookies and web beacons
The cookies we use are "analytical cookies" sent by Google Analytics. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to recognise and track which parts of our site you visit when you are using our site. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example by making sure visitors are finding what they need easily.
An overview of Google Analytics is available at
You are not obliged to accept cookies. If you wish, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and you can also set your browser to refuse to receive or send all cookies. The website www.allaboutcookies.org (run by the Interactive Marketing Bureau) contains step-by-step guidance on how cookies can be switched off by users.
Google Analytics also uses web beacons (also known as web bugs). A "web beacon" is a clear picture file which keeps track of your navigation through the website. Turning off the website's cookies as detailed above will prevent web beacons from tracking your specific activity. The web beacon may still record an anonymous visit from your IP address but unique information will not be recorded.
If you wish to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you can visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Our site logs your IP address and other information about your computer for administrative and security reasons and to collate statistical (non-personal) information about the use of our site and report that information to our advertisers.
Copyright and Trade Marks
Unless otherwise stated, all rights in any information which appears on this site (including the screen displays, the content, the text, graphics and look and feel of the site) belong to us or our licensors.
Unless specifically prohibited by a notice published on any page, you may download and/or print a copy of such parts of the pages of the site as you may reasonably require for your own personal non‑commercial use only, provided that any copy has attached to it the relevant proprietary notices and terms and conditions.
All trade marks, service marks, company names or logos are the property of their respective holders. Any use by you of these marks, names and logos may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
This site is controlled and operated by us from the United Kingdom. We make no representation that any material contained on this site is appropriate for any other jurisdiction. Should you choose to access this site from any location other than the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Whilst the information on our site is believed to be correct, it is intended for guidance only, its accuracy, currency or completeness is not guaranteed and it should not be relied upon. Nothing on our site is intended to constitute an offer or professional advice or to form the basis of any investment decision or contract. To the extent permitted by law, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made in respect of any of the properties or the development or any other information set out on our site and we do not warrant that our site does not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties or that our site will be available at any time. We may change the information on our site at any time. You should take appropriate steps to verify information on our site and/or obtain specific professional or specialist advice before doing anything on the basis of such information. Neither the agents nor any of their employees, officers or agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to the development or any part of it.
Any dimensions set out on our site are approximate and the actual constructed sizes may be different. All specifications, designs, layouts, sizes, dimensions, plans, images, computer-generated images, photographs and finishes set out on our site are indicative only and may be subject to change.
Furniture and accessories shown in the computer-generated images and photographs are not, unless expressly stated otherwise, included in the sale. Reference to travel times and distances are for guidance and have not been verified.
Any software is downloaded at your own risk. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of the software to be downloaded for your computer it is recommended that you obtain specialist advice before downloading it.
By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree that the use of this site is at your own risk and to the extent permissible by applicable law, in no circumstances, including (but not limited to) negligence, shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, losses, costs or expenses nor for any loss of profit that results from (i) the use of, or inability to use, our site or any material on any site linked to our site (including but not limited to any viruses or any other errors or defects or failures in computer transmissions or network communications); (ii) relying on any information on our site or from accessing our site; or (iii) the content of any advertising or sponsorship that may appear on our site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. In addition, no liability can be accepted by us in respect of any changes made to the content of this site by unauthorised third parties. All express or implied warranties or representations are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.
We are not responsible for the content of any other websites that are linked to or from this site and we exclude all warranties and all liability for any loss or damage you incur as a result of your use of such sites. We will not be responsible for the content of any advertising or sponsorship that may appear on our site nor for compliance of the same with any laws or regulations.
Thank you for visiting our site.